Complex Yagodite – relax and enjoy
Yagodite /Strawberries/ Complex with its friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere is situated in the lovely wood area between Balkan Mountain
Range and the Sredna Gora mountains. It is just 15 km from the ancient and modern town of Stara Zagora and the nice town of Kazanlak and very close to fascinating and magnificent the Valley of Roses.
The Yagodite Complex offers
- Open swimming pool with Pool bar
- Sports hall for volleyball, basketball, table tennis and badminton
- Open tennis court
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Room service
- Security served parking
The restaurant offers Bulgarian national meals, delicious dishes and variety of salads, all made by professional cooks. Delicious pieces of meat and “cheverme” are prepared on a barbeque. You can enjoy the rich collection of brand and special wines.
- Route “Valley of the Thracian Kings”
- Natural and historical landmarks of the city of Stara Zagora
- Natural and historical landmarks of Kazanlak
- One-day trip – “St. Nicola” monastery & historical Museum “Iskra”
Yagodite /Strawberries/ Complex has been awarded:
- Quality Mark by “Authentic Bulgaria”
- “The best holiday village” Golden Prize for 2006 of “Tourism and recreation” magazine.